I tried everything! In high school I went jogging every Thursday and Sunday and it didn’t help. When I was 18 I was whole year on diet and that didn’t do much good. Last year I had practiced yoga for three months and that didn’t help too. At the end I had a liposuction but results are neighbor. Does anyone have experience with brytanl?

My sister had weight problems but not any more. She was taking brytanl few months and she definitely lost weight. Although, while she was taking brytanl she was slightly depressed and sometimes had headaches. Her doctor mentioned that brytanl could be addictional but that didn’t happened. I think you should try brytanl and see what happens.

Hi i`m a 47 year old female, and had a historectomy, in 1997, i have always wore a size 10- 11. im 5ft 9 and after i had surgery i gain alot of weight. I started taking brytanl in the middle part of december, 2004 and have went from a size 18 to a 10, It has really helped me, it does not depress me, nor have i had any kind of side effects, it is a blessing to me and i`m still taking it, wouldn`t leave home without it. :-D :-D

o.O I think you're addicted to brytanl? Can you live now without brytanl or do you still want to get rid off your "surplus" lbs? 8-| I'm just curious ....

no i`m not addicted to it, ive been out over a month and a half, and i am living just fine. No side effect`s or anything else, It is just a great product to me, and when i take it i still eat anything i want,and don`t have to exercise, It does however give me energy , i guess that`s how i can work 14 hours a day. But i can`t nor will i take anything that is addictive, i took it to my doctor before i started it because i have high blood pressure,and am taking medication for it. But i can live without it,but i don`t won`t to live with the weight. :) :) Oh now i take it to maintain the weight i`m at now.

Great for you! :-)

Recently, I've seen on TV a live talk show regarding the consuming of weight loss or weight gaining pills, and I was really disappointed hearing all this unsuccessful stories. One lady talked about brytanl and was not satisfied with its efficacy.

It's nice to hear really success stories like yours! I think I'll give it a try because for me there's no way to find the diet plan that could help me with my overweight :-( Most of them just temporary but the damn lbs are coming again and again :-(

Does anyone have another suggestion and advice for reliable weight loss treatment, except the liposuction :-)

Sweetie my daughter, weighed over two hundred pds, and she is only 5ft 4,and she started taking it be for me, and now she is wearing a size 6, so give it a try, and the best of luck to you. because i know how it feels to have weight you don`t want. oh and my daughter is only 27. :) :) :)

Does anyone know how to get ahold of this company? I have purchsed the product and been billed for it, but I have not received it nor is there an email address I can find that will accept a message - I have tried three email (sales@bvchemicals, info@bvchemicals and bvchemicals@bvchemicals) and all of them come back undeliverable. I am getting really frustrated! Thanks for any help!

This wouldn’t be the first time someone is being cheated by so-called “companies”, especially those that specialize in weight loss products.
How long have you been taking these pills? Haven’t you experienced any benefits from the capsules?

I was using trimbia diet pills for a month, lost only 3 pounds (of promised 8) until I ran into these links on the forum: https://www.steadyhealth.com/IS_TRIMBIA_REALLY_A_SCAM__t57593.html
You may have a look! I don’t see the reason brytanl should be any different.

Do you think they could profit if everybody decided to return the pills?

Lori wrote:

Guest wrote:

I have purchased these pills before and the company has always been very slow in shipping but this last time they didn't ship them at all. I placed the order in November. I paid through Paypal, so I filed a claim with them. I received a notice today that I had won the claim and that they have not recovered any money from BV Chemicals but they would continue to try and take action against their account. I attempted to e-mail the company but all e-mails were returned. Please anyone who has paid through Paypal and not received they item, file a claim with them. It takes more than one person to get something done with fraudlent companys. I look forward to hearing from anyone who has had the same experience. :x

Hello Donna M! I am more interested in the Brytanl itself.
I can see that you experiencing troubles with them now but you were about to order them again. Does this mean that you were satisfied with the way the pills worked before even though you got your shipment later?
What results did you get and how much trouble did you go through? Extra dieting, exercising and stuff?

I would love to hear your previous experience!

I was a size 18 when I started taking Brytanl. I took it for 2 months 1 pill a day lost 30lbs and am in a size 13-14 now. Unfortunately, I never reached my goal weight because when I was running low I re-ordered 2 bottles costing $83.00 and have yet to recieve them :'( I love this product it truely works. I have had no side-effects and I felt great when I was taking it. All contacts I have for the manufacturer have all come back as closed. I am out $83.00, but I am willing to order again. If anyone has any information on how to get this product please reply. I have to get more Brytanl Thank you.

brytanl is dream come true..it does work. but they have sticked me for the last time...paypal has told me the same story. I complained to my bank about and got my back on yesterday....

Hi! I also have been using Brytanl and love it. I have probably been using it for 3+ years now. I need to reorder but it says that paypal is not placing orders through them anymore (something like that). Just wondering what the status of your claim is? Think Brytanl is out of business? I really like it and it really keeps the weight off.

Something strange is definitely going on with Brytanl because so many people have been complaining about it lately. My friend also swears by Brytanl but like many of you has been annoyed for not receiving her last order.
When was the last time you ordered Brytanl?

How did you manage to maintain your weight-just by taking Brytanl or did you try to avoid high-calorie food? I am interested because I red somewhere that Brytanl was being made in some guy’s basement, so I don’t know how safe it is. Also, I hear it is not approved by the FDA, so I would get worried.

I tried to explain this to my friend but she doesn’t want to listen! Is it possible that this Brytanl has such good effects that nobody’s asking questions what it is in there that keeps the weight down when nothing else does?