Found out from a nurse recently that Viagra has an altered version of the illegal substance bzp. Look it up, you'll see XD . Now, as to why it's legal for it to be used for a man to maintain a hard on, but not legal for an obese person to take it to lose weight does not make sense to me. No one's going to die from not being able to get an erection, but people can die from being too fat. I wonder why the company that makes Viagra has not been raided by the DEA?

BTW, when I told dh about this info, he became really disappointed that we cannot get any more brytanl XD . Must be a man thing! BTW he lost 20 lbs by using Brytanl!

Legend
Hey Wannalose,

The analyzes of BZP (stands for Benzylpiperazine) declared this drug ingredient as a Central Neural System stimulant. It’s a piperazine and all of piperazine stimulants are prohibited by DEA. BZP is the one of the more commonly used piperazines, providing stimulant effects which people describe as a noticeably different as those of amphetamines.

The DEA prohibited the BZP and TFMPP in United States in September 2002, following the reported death of a 23 year old woman who had also taken MDMA several hours following ingestion of BZP.

Although in some European countries the BZP is still legal and available in pharmaceutical stores mostly in hard drug withdrawal therapies, but the pills are available only through doctor’s supervision! BZP is not particularly popular because many people find that it has more side effects than amphetamines. Although it’s 20 times more potent then amphetamine but the side effects are markedly present in comparison to amphetamine. Most of BZP tablets contain TFMPP (3-trifluoromethylphenyl piperazine) and often are sold as ecstasy, because their simulative effect is appreciably prevalent in comparison to MDMA (4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine – real ecstasy).

The truth is that BZP decrease appetite, indeed, but the amphetamine does the same thing. There’re some other side effects reported by persons on BZP like dilate pupils, increased blood pressure, heart and respiration rates, anxiety, blurred vision, dizziness, insomnia, hallucinations or even paranoia.

I’ve read some National Drug Policies by other countries. I discovered really negative facts regarding the BZP. Some scientists did very excessive research and toxicological screenings through their community laboratories.

The facts they found out are related to BZP in use for dietary supplements. According to it, it is inappropriate for BZP to be marketed as a dietary supplement! Furthermore, they found much more imposing facts like the indication that BZP can create adverse reactions when taken with prescription medicines, such as Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors (SSRI’s).

The base substance benzylpiperazine (BZP) has legitimate therapeutic uses as a treatment for internal parasites in cattle. Although it has been clinically trialed in some countries as an antidepressant medication for humans, there is no known human therapeutic use of BZP.

Generally, piperazines are stimulant type substance, derived from the pepper plant or by synthetic reproduction.

Here is the substance identification made by researchers in New Zeeland:

BZP is known to bind with the serotonin receptors, though not selectively. BZP was originally synthesized as a potential antihelminthic agent (a treatment for internal parasites). However it was subsequently found to reverse the effects of tetrabenazine in rats and mice, indicating potential antidepressant activity of clinical importance. Subsequent studies indicated that the compound had a similar type of action to dexamphetamine.

BZP has a reported similarity to dexamphetamine and when used in combination with triflourophenylmethylpiperazine (TFMPP) has a reported effect similar to ecstasy (MDMA). Although BZP is known to have a similarity of action to dexamphetamine, it is considered to be approximately ten percent of the potency.

It is unlikely that users would attempt to match the dose strength of d-amphetamine as unwanted and unpleasant side effects are experienced at about 2 ½ times the average dose. (Average. dose = 100 mgs BZP) The duration of action for a 100mg dose is 6 - 8 hours.

Neither BZP nor TFMPP are currently classified under the Act. They are being sold as dietary supplements, however, New Zealand Food Safety Authority is considering expert advice that BZP does not meet the criteria for dietary supplements.

One case study has been reported in which a 23 year old woman died 68 hours after ingesting BZP and 64 hours post ingestion of MDMA and a large volume of water. No linkage with the BZP was made and the death displayed all the characteristics of an ecstasy related death. She was diagnosed with cerebral edema and with beginning tonsillar herniation.

This case, was considered by the United States federal authorities (DEA) as evidence of BZPs potential to cause death (even though no causal links were established, the substance was implicated by its presence), and led to BZP being placed in schedule 1 in 2002.

Other than this one case, no other fatalities are known of, therefore BZPs known potential to cause death is low, or as yet unknown.

Obviously, the Federals together with Post Office are inspecting the brytanl distribution channels. I haven’t heard the news about capture or arrest of responsible persons regarding the brytanl case, but I’m sure the government is tracing the distribution channels and will clear this case very soon. Recently they captured and arrested a steroid home-manufacturer that sold prohibited steroids online for almost 8 years! Although after paid caution he’s out of arrest right now, but I think he has no chance to prove his innocence. It seems the same will happen with the brytanl guy.

The bottom line, stay away from brytanl!

;)

Hey!

Thanks for the info. As soon as I found out Brytanl had bzp in it, I started looking it up on the net.

I still have questions - as to how much bzp was used in these diet pills and how it was made or did BV buy it from another source? And were the pills pure bzp, or were there other herb ingredients like was listed on the bottle? That will help to answer if there might be long term ill effects from using this diet pill. Many people that I've talked to have been using this product (on and off) for more than 2 years o.O . I just wonder if there will be any ill effects for these people who used this diet pill for such a long time.

I didn't need to use it long. I used 2 bottles to get where I needed to be. All I need to do now is watch the scale and maintain (with diet and exercise). All I have to say is without Brytanl, I would never have made it to my goal.

When I bought this product a few months ago, if I would have known what I know now, I would never have bought it!

If you hear any more about the brytanl investigation, please let us all know.

Legend
Yep I will. Stay tuned!

Psedu0

Ooooooh Pseudo!!!! I just found more info on BL on the net. Here is what I found:

"Brytanl was produced in monument, colorado although that house went up for sale last month. I believe the couple relocated to Naples and me be tracked down there. The owner has a high school education and makes the pills in his basement. The skin care is his moms website and product, worthless to call her because she is unstable at best. I would not touch his product because he is a shady character and make them in his basement. I think he is in a lot of trouble now for one of two reasons: #1-he made millions of dollars over the past years and never paid a penny in taxes(this is true, just dont know if he got caught) or #2-the ingredients in brytanl were close to meth. Also, nick smith sells brytanl under a different name, not sure what the name, but it is the same product."

The pieces of the puzzle are slowly falling in place.

Legend
Hehe, yep indeed ;-)

Good work, Wannalose!

Hey, there is a nick smith that makes "Trainer Plus" it looks like the same type of bottle the "Brytanl" came in...OOOOOH I miss my Brytanl!

Anyone try this "Trainer Plus"??

No I have not tried trainer plus. Have you? I heard that trainer plus was also made by the same person who made Brytanl. The last place I heard the Brytanl owner moved to was west coast of florida. Of course he isn't selling brytanl anymore (as far as I know) after he was shut down by the fda and dea. As far as I know, he is still moving around the country escaping tax evasion LOL!!

I am in Naples and there is a person here that is selling trainer plus. One of my girlfriends just tried it last week and is already down 5 #'s. I'm worried that if there is some history with the old dangerous product if she's taking unknown risks. They are actually selling his product at a smoothie store here in Naples and that concerns me more! anyone have any connections between Brytnal and this? trainerplus.net is the website

Nick Smith does not make his product in his basement LOL thats absurd! He is very educated and very well known to produce results in those who are willing to lose weight the right way (DIET AND EXERCISE) He does not put a huge emphasis on taking his supplements, although it makes sense to use them if he's your personal trainer. I've seen his success stories (people who have lost weight with his help) and they've kept it off. The pills don't make you lose weight- they aid you WHILE you exercise and watch what you eat! If any magic pill that was successful at making you lose weight and keeping it off...dont you think we'd know about it by now and dont you think everyone would be using it???? I would suggest that you contact him yourself if you have those type of questions. Rumors are for high school. Im not trying to offend anyone by saying that, its just how I feel. He is not hard to find. Its not like he is hiding lol! So, maybe you should try it out and speak with him and see for yourself instead of taking the word of someone who has never met or spoken to him.

Thats all I have to say :)

Nick Smith does not make his product in his basement LOL thats absurd! He is very educated (he has a degree) he is known to produce results in those who are willing to lose weight the right way (DIET AND EXERCISE) I've seen his success stories (people who have lost weight with his help) and they've kept it off. The pills don't make you lose weight- they aid you WHILE you exercise and watch what you eat! If there were any magic pill that was successful in making you lose weight and keeping it off...dont you think we'd know about it by now and dont you think everyone would be using it???? I would suggest that you contact him yourself if you have those type of questions. Rumors are for high school. Im not trying to offend anyone by saying that, its just how I feel. He is not hard to find- He's not hiding lol! So, maybe you should try it out and speak with him and see for yourself instead of taking the word of someone who has never met or spoken to him. He doesn't sell anything that would jeapordize his company and has never offered me anything but what is advertised on his website. He trains PRO athletes and celebrities...Which doesn't mean much except that I'm sure those people's reps would check this guy out and make sure he isnt a scam or would not harm their client. So, maybe you guys have the wrong guy.

Thanks for reading.

Living in Naples for a long time, I know Nick and have used Trainer Plus in the past. The first time I used it was back in 2002 and I lost a lot of weight...quickly. Like 20 pounds in one month.
A couple of years later, I had a baby, gained weight and ended up trying Phentermine, which is fantastic. I lost like a pound a day with no jittery side effects. It can cause some depression side effects, though.
I've now had my second baby and need to lose the weight again. I've tried Hydrocut Max and don't like it at all. Major headaches with that.
I saw Nick at Target a few weeks ago and then saw him in a profile in a magazine and it reminded me of his product. So, I WILL be trying it again. When I took it back in 2002, I didn't have any side effects at all and it worked and I didn't even exercise. My mother took it, friends took it and they all lost weight without any problems.
I don't suggest taking anything for a long period of time, but take it for a month or two and see if it works for you.