Hi guys! I saw an add about these brytanl weightloss pills, and am thinking of purchasing them. The thing is that I can’t find any info on them! Is there anybody who tried these pills? I would appreciate good and bad experience! Thx

Hi there! I ordered these a month ago. I was using them for 2 weeks maybe, and I noticed slight decrease in my food cravings but I started having some weird headaches, so I just quit. Didn’t want to take any chances!

WHERE DID YOU C AN AD AND WHERE I CAN PURCHASE THEM

Legend
Hi there,

After my research and some user reviews, we declared this product as a SCAM. Although, it contains some legal appetite suppressant ingredients, but the company information is not defined quite well and nobody could found their address. Even more, some forum members reported that these pills have been made in someone’s basement. Also FDA didn't approve it as well and it seems that DEA currently running a kind of investigation regarding this case. There's no internet address or similar to find anymore, which sorts this product in SCAM category.

So my suggestion is stay away from brytanl!

Pseud0