I had an EMG on June 13, 2008. I called the doctors office 3x's after and each time she increased Neurontin until I was up to 1800 mgs a day. Finally 4 weeks later, I was sent to the hospital and had a dopler of my right leg. They found a phlebitis. I am so totally confused since I have been on Warfarin (5mg) daily to prevent clots. I was told to keep my leg elevated and apply heat. Because I had bleeding ulcers 3 years ago, I cannot take any of the anti-inflamatory's that the doctor wanted to prescribe. I called my primary, she was out of town, and the doctor on call is approximately 50 miles away from me. I did call to see her, but she said she didn't have my chart and because I am so high risk, she would rather not see me. The doctor that sent me for the EMG wants my primary to take care of the problem, but yesterday I got a phone call saying that the doctor that sent me for the test and the doctor that did the EMG want to see me this afternoon. Today, I am so tired and the pain is awful in my leg. I would like to know if there is anything I can do to make this go away. I am scheduled to take an airplane 3000 miles away in 1 week from today. (From NY to CA) I have Antiphosphilipid Anti-body Syndrom, OA & RA, Thyroid disease, Type 2 Diabetes, Fluctuating Blood Pressure (sometimes low, sometimes high) just to name a few problems.

the odds of the emg causing the problem are so slim it cant even be measured. odds are the problem was there before the testing was ever done... your history proves that...