Hi, I need some way how to control my rage. When I get angry, I blow up so fast and later I feel sorry for what I did.

Hi, it is useful to learn to count to 10. If you start counting to ten, every time when you are angry you will be able to rethink what are you doing. Some people ask for God's wisdom, imagine their favorite sites or alike. I know all of these things would help, but you must be willing to control yourself. Anger is result of combination of low self-worth, recurring patterns, disappointments, revenge. I usually get depressed after I realize what has happened.

frustration comes before anger. what are u frustrated about?

Anger and rage are usually emotions that come from a perceived injustice of some kind. It is important to look at what you are telling yourself about the situation that you're in that produces your anger. People don't make us mad - It's what we tell ourselves about those people that get us angry. Our anger also can cover up another emotion that we don't want to allow ourselves to feel - like hurt, or scared, or abandoned. This is why we yell at our kid who runs out in the street. We are extremely scared but we express it as being mad. It's all about what you're telling yourself.