I am supposed to get angiogram results for I have walking difficulties, my legs are swallowed and it is probably due to some vein problems for I have veins on my legs. Could someone help me with info about angiogram and to tell me something about possible angiogram results?

Angiogram is performed whenever there’s some problem with the blood flow and actually it is an X-ray test that could detect any severe changes in blood flow through arteries and veins such as aneurysm and narrowing or a blockage in blood vessel. Those are the possible high risk situation that affects blood flow and are serious risk to the brain and heart activity. Of course the results might be normal or abnormal. You have abnormal angiogram whenever the results indicate some changes in blood flow such as narrow blood vessels, or the presence of some narrow spots that may indicate some fat or calcium deposits that won’t allow the blood to run through the veins normally, or it might show a bulge in blood vessels that might be the sign of weakness of the blood vessels wall called aneurysm and also angiogram may discover some kind of a tumor. I personally suffer from aneurysm and I remember myself preparing for angiogram test- you’re not allowed to drink anything for up to 8 hours before the test, also don’t drink aspirin. The angiogram test may last up to few hours, but before angiogram I had also some blood coagulation test and test on blood urea nitrogen and I remember I was given a sedative before I went to angiogram just to get relaxed.