Well recently the foreskin at the tip of my penis has begun to be quite red and indeed sting quite a bit when touched and when sometimes when urinating. Feels pretty raw on some parts.

I've never to my knowledge had any problems with the foreskin, I've never had to manually peel the foreskin back during an erection nor had any problems regarding it (as far as I can tell, I really don't understand the whole having to pull the foreskin back because it seems natural to me but I could proabablly be doing it wrong I don't know haha).

It's been like a week now and doesn't seem to be getting that much better. Impossible to masturbate because it gets itchy and stings.
I've been masturbating quite frequently recently, usually once/twice a day before it started happening and any kind of std can probablly be ruled out considering the only vaginal contact I have encountered recently was with a virgin.

Hope you guys can help me out cause I have no idea whats causing it.

You have posthitis - inflammation of the foreskin. It can be caused by something that irritates it or by some kind of infection. You probably need to see a doctor.