I'm 20 years old, and on Saturday night, after going out clubbing, me and my girlfriend went home and we had sex for the first time together. It was fine, I was surprised at first, because ever since I can remember, I've suffered from tight foreskin, and the head of my penis has always been sensetive. I've performed stretching exercises, and the foreskin has become a lot more easy to pull back. The head of my penis is sensetive, but it didn't cause me much problems during sex. One thing I do have to comment on, is that when I'm erect, and I retract my foreskin over the head, the frenulum becomes quite painful; the rest of the foreskin is fine, but near the frenulum area, it feels very tight; now I know the stretching techniques have been working, because as I said, the foreskin is a lot easier to pull back than it once was. And during sex, I didn't have a problem, it wasn't sore or anything. But I when I took a bath afterwards, I went to wash my penis, and when I retracted my foreskin, I felt small pains on the inside of the penis, when I looked, there are small tears, very small, JUST visible. I continued to wash, but I've done research and I've had so many results; some saying to let it heal after a week; some saying to put sudacrem on it twice a day; others saying to get surgery and so on. So I thought I'd come on here and ask directly, and post my problem to see what people come up with. Naturally, I'm nervous about going to the doctors, because it's...it's just one of those problems, and I'm such a private person. I can't tell anyone face-to-face, because it's just not a conversation that I can talk about publically.
I've been applying sudacrem, and it does sting a little, so I'm wondering if anyone has any advice for me?
I'll appreciate it :)

Go To Your Doctor & Let Him Explain To You What Happening