ok....i'm 14 and i'm big for my age (I'm around 5'11-6'1, weigh around 250, and wear size 15 shoe). I think i might have a problem with my un-circumsized penis. Everytime i have a erection, i try to peel back the skin to the base of the head, but it wont fit. It stings like hell tryin to get the skin below it. Is the head of my penis too big or is the foreskin too small?

I have this problem also... and i'm 14.. I don't know what it is, but I think the foreskin is too small... Maybe we have to try stretching it I dont know =(

i don't know whever anyone will read this but i have done some research and it is ever because the foreskin is to tight or it is attached to the top of your penis you should see a doctor i am soon although its embarrassing it will be worth it i think. there are other ways to fix it you can just stretch the foreskin and slowly move it back over or i think i might use this glansie.com/en/questions.htm#7 it looks like it will work oh yeah i'm 14 too so don't worry

i once had this problem but start if u masterbate it streches it so it will not hurt anymore

Leave it alone! Don't forcibly pull it back; it will gradually loosen on its own. Forcing can cause not only pain but infection and other problems. You were born perfect and it will do exactly what it's supposed to in time!

There is a condition known as 'phimosis' where the foreskin is too tight to retract. In these cases stretching is a good treatment and in 90% of cases avoids the need for circumcision.

But I do agree, never forcibly pull it back. But if you can't retract it, begin to very gently pull it towards your body.

I have the same problem what do I do

kingfreze wrote:

Guest wrote:

how should i strech it out?

I stretched mine while in the shower. I inserted two fingers in the opening and pulled them apart to stretch it. Stretch it until it is just a little uncomfortable and hold it there for several minutes, Do it every day and you should notice a difference in a week or so. Another way would be to pull it back over an erection  to do the same thing.