hi,
my foreskin is forward wen i do not hav an erection, i can pull it backwards aswell with no problems, but is it meant to be back all the time#? i've just never known? wen i d have an erection, my forskin will not come back, i can only pull it to about half way back over the head of my penis and it does not stay there it goes forward straight away. why is this? what is actually meant to happen to a guy and his penis through puberty and stuff, what is normle when a guy does and does not ahve an erection? does your foreskin actually HAVE to be able to come back even wen erect? help me lol?
thanks alot , bye

HI, this is quite a normal problem that is really hard to discuss at your age, so well done. Your foreskin when your penis is not erect should be easily pulled back, as you said it is, so this is good, some young men your age, cant even do this:!: When your penis is erect and you said you can only pull it back over the head half way, that is quite a common problem, so dont think you are alone. It would probably help if you could get you some cortisone cream, like sigmacort , I am in Australia and you can buy this over the counter at a chemist, with out a prescription, low dose of cortisone 1%. You need to put it under your foreskin, and when erect work away slowly, over a couple of weeks at pulling it back. I imagine this would be really difficult to talk to your parents to, so if you need any more advice, let me know. I am a mum with 3 boys who have had similare experiences. It does go away :-D

thanx alot for ur help, so to clarify, theres nothing actually wrong with me(infections or anything) n it just has b worked on?
thanx alot

hi i'm really worried bout me penis i have a large piece of foreskin on the top of it which is also scarred even when its errect i find it ver painful to pull it all the way back plz giv me sum advice

I was just wondering what is that thing that is attached to the foreskin and to the head of the penis. I have also found yellowish stuff under the foreskin when i retract it and when i try rinsing it with water it doesn`t go away easily? can you tell me how i can clean it and why my foreskin is very Tight.

This post is a duplicate, which I answered on an earlier page.