ok....i'm 14 and i'm big for my age (I'm around 5'11-6'1, weigh around 250, and wear size 15 shoe). I think i might have a problem with my un-circumsized penis. Everytime i have a erection, i try to peel back the skin to the base of the head, but it wont fit. It stings like hell tryin to get the skin below it. Is the head of my penis too big or is the foreskin too small?

You shouldn’t be pulling a lot if it doesn’t want to go and if it hurts. By pulling too hard you could make your foreskin crack on the inside. These cracks could easily get infected and turn into sores that may heal very slow and leave scars.
It would be best if you saw a doctor, an urologist, who would recognize the problem and help you deal with it.
It could be that your opening is stuck at the base of the head, that it is too small and that you can’t move it. The problem could be congenital or it could have formed due to low hygiene and smegma accumulation (smegma is the white stuff that accumulates under the foreskin if not washed regularly).
It would be best if you saw a doc who could help you get rid of the problem and prescribe an appropriate treatment.
There is nothing embarrassing about going to the doctor, all the people that are there have similar or even worse problems.