I am a 15 year old male, and I have a cut on my frenulum that really stings, also my foreskin does not go over my glans (head), if i pull it down it doesn't go down, it stays at the top - is this normal??

The cut on your frenulum will sting, its very sensitive there but it should heal in a couple of days.

It sounds like your foreskin may be a little bit tight, which should be cured by performing stretching exercises.

One good technique is to gently pull the foreskin back as far as you can before it starts to be painful and then return it. Then try again and attempt to go a tiny bit further. The main thing though is to be gentle and not to force it anywhere.

Don't worry too much about it getting stuck, but you do need to be aware of it. If you go gentle and don't force it behind the glans then you should be ok. If it does happen to you though, you will need to squeeze your glans and pull your foreskin back into place before the swelling makes it impossible and you'll need a trip to the A&E. But don't make a worry of it.

Let us know how you get on :-)