hi am 19 years old,this started happening about 4 years ago,when after eatin kfc i swear it felt like i swallowed a chicken bone i panicked about it and it got hard to breaathe, but i eventually got used to it and it went away, but about a month ago i did weed for the first time , and i started to panic the way i felt and i swear it felt like i couldnt breathe and this chocking feeling in my throat, so i went to the hospital and they said nothing was wrong and my oxygen levels was normal,the tests ive had in 4 years are had baruim swallow because it feels like after i eat foods stuck, lung tests,heart test,x-rays blood tests but nothing ive been pretty depressed about it and ive been diagnosed with anxiety ive been taking anti anxiety tablets for 3 weeks but it seems like nothing is working , they say anxiety can do amazing things does anyone think this is what im going through
doctors keep telling me it is but i think i just need re assurance....

I have the same thing - only i have many severe allergies - antihistamines like chlor tripolon & benadryl help - happens af
ter i eat something

I wound up in emergency four times in four weeks - exactly the same symptoms - mine is allergy related - hard to sleep at night - can't breathe - waiting for results of allergy tests - was lucky they were good for so long - my last emergency visit - doctor said you have anxiety but he admitted he could be wrong - i said i have anxiety because i can't breathe - am going to alrrgist now -
my dad had same thing - cologne perfumes really trigger inability to breathe which is new - for me additives in chicken they inject seem to vary from place to place - also have to be careful of cross contamination of foods for now - haven.t slept more than 2 hours
at a stretch in 8 weeks - at night i can't sleep because i wake up from not being able to breathe -it starts off as hard to swallow - throat is tight - somethin
g stuck in my throat - hard to swallow and breathe properly - take a chlor tripolon antihistamine and drink water to keep throat moist - helps a lot

i have this problem tooit may be either reflux,or the beginning of a hyiatel hernia, look up both of these on webmd