For the last 6 weeks I have been suffering from diarrea and stomach cramps.I have been told by the doctor to take imodium which stops the diarrea for a couple of days but then it returns.I have cramping pains in my stomach also.I have had a stool test about 2 weeks ago which came back clear,I am booked in for blood tests in a couple of weeks and something down the rear end also in january.I have lost weight and have now developed this really horrible sensation of having a big lump stuck in my throat which makes it very hard to swallow and at times breathe its like a suffocating feeling i have had this for about 3 weeks and is gradually getting worse.the doctor has given me something to reduce stomach acid but doesnt seem to be having any effect.I thought maybe the diarrea originally started from food poisoning or a food intolerance as i had been following a low carb diet and ate eggs and chicken practically every day and maybe its a food allergy that is swelling my throat????

Its a very scary feeling,please help!!!!

I have had these same symptoms. I have had diahrrea for 3 days now, and my throat has felt scratchy, and numb on the left side. Also, my left ear feels like it is stopped up. I haven't saw a doctor yet, but plan to tomarrow. I have anxiety/panic attacks, and have learned that 99% of the time, when i do decide to go to the doctor with a problem I am experiencing, it turns out to be a result of the anxiety/panic attacks. I haven't had much of an appetite, and the feeling is very scary. If anyone knows what this could be, please help. ?

Yes, I am currently also having this problem. According to what other people have said on here, it can just be because you having stressing out lately. Also, it can also be because you have a sore or dry throat. Personally, I don't think there's anything you should worry about. Just remember to drink a good amount of water every single day, and it will be gone. I hope this help solve your problem.

I have had this same lump in my throat along with stomach cramps, birping and diarrea. The doctor said its gerd and told me to take antacids they did not help. One year later I went to a different doctor and was tested for just about everthing and found I was infected with a yeast overgrowth along with the b. hominis parasite he gave me an antibiotic (flagl) and told me to eat a low carb and sugar free diet. I felt great for two weeks, better than I could ever remember, but then it all came back just the other day.Currently Im taking oil of oregano and am hopeing it will work. I also called the doctor for another round of antibiotics. Good luck

is it possible you are having an allergic reaction? perhaps to nuts?