I have started eating healthy and working out. I want to become healthier but also lose wieght and feel good again. I don't know what some good healthy meals are? I have been eating a lot of salad, veggies, chicken, turkey. I need some more ideas......? :-D

Hello katieg7,

I don't see any seafood on the menu.  I great fan of seafood of all kinds.  The thing is your chicken and turkey don't supply the proper amount of omega threes.  Seafood can help you with that.  Wild caught seafood is extremely nutritious and can easily help you maintain your weight.  You might consider, crab, shrimp, salmon, mackerel and lobster.  There are so many ways to perpare this that the recipes are endless.  You might try adding some fruit to your diet such as pineapple, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.  they contain powerful antioxidants to protect from oxidative stress.  Hope this helps.