Hi, my friend is 23 years old and she is having problem when she change her position from sitting to standing. In such situation she felt dizziness and she is pretty unstable on her feet. She is planning to visit her doctor because of it but her friend told her that she may suffer from dysautonomia. I don’t know what kind of disorder is that so if someone has any information about it I would be very thankful.

Hi, disautonomia is pretty complex disorder which is consisted from several other disorders. It is malfunction of autonomic nervous system accompanied with prolapsed mitral valula nad some other disorders. It is manifesting by vertigo and dizziness when patient stand up from sitting position or sudden fast heart beating. There is no specific medication for this disorder and only symptoms may be treated. However every dizziness or vertigo are not dysautonomia and it would be the best for her to visit her doctor.