I know one wonderful girl. She is my friend for several years. We have a great relationship although we live in two separate towns. But what is 60 miles for a friend? A couple days ago I have found out that she is suffering from antisocial borderline personality. What is that? How can I help her?

Hi, I am a psychiatrist. I am familiar with this diagnose. It is interesting that you, being her close friend, did not notice anything strange in her behavior. At least you did not mention it. Borderline personality disorder is often found among women. It is usually caused by patriarchal and misogynistic society. Their relationships are stormy and unstable. Also their sense of self-worth, self-image and expressed emotions tend to be fluctuating. Talk her into getting the professional help and be understanding and supportive.