My friend has been using everything he can get his hands on. Last few months he has been focusing on pain killers. In his words, they are not dangerous at all and can get off them a lot easier then from other, more serious drugs. He also mentioned morphine gel patches as a thing he did not use yet, in spite of all efforts. So, his story made me interested anyone been on morphine gel patches?

To be honest, I have not and I do not think that your friend is right when he uses drugs like a bee, just humping from one flower to another. I mean, he could get hurt man! Tell him that. As if it is not already enough that we are using all those painkillers for personal pleasures and not for what they are meant to do, he has to ask for more and more. Besides, one day he might stumble upon some mixture that will not be good at all for him, if you know what I mean.