Anyone know anything about it? Know where I can find out info on it? Websites? Books?

Thanks!

I bought a belt one time and tried it for cross training. I lasted about two times out before I almost died of boredom. That said, I know many people who have done this for rehab and it works. An instruction book and video came with my belt.

send a note to Hup or Hrmay over at CR....both have done it and with some success...though I do remember Hup talking about the boredom factor...

---
megawill

I've done it before (and right now it's about the only kind of running I can do). The Y back in COlumbus had the flotation belts, as does the outdoor pool down here at the local park.

Doing it inside bored me to tears. At least outside there's more things to look at. It can be a very good workout, if you make it that way. I didn't reall yuse a website/book; I just kind of figured it out myself. Probably not the best way to do things.

Hey Jerry, boring is as boring does ;)
Diva, take a look at this page. Are you slated for surgery? I have had menisectomies on each knee (both were over 20 years ago). In the grand scheme of things they are not an overly big deal. Take your rehab seriously and you'll be back on the road in a couple of months or so.
Good luck!
hup

Boring is about what I was thinking, too. But, if it helps me train while in rehab and I'm still able to run MCM then I might tend to deal with the boredom.
I guess I should have been more specific about this as well...do you guys think this would be a good rehab - and even training (for 6 weeks or so) for MCM?
BTW, if you have that belt I might be interested in purchasing it from you.

I did it for a month earlier this year, sans belt. I just ran from end-to-end in my gym's 25 yard 4' deep pool. Wasn't too bad.