Hello, I am really considering trying out Contour core belt after hearing and reading all those positive reviews on it. But before I spend my money, I was wondering could anyone tell me what is included along with the belt?

From what I hear, it is worth spending the money on it, regardless of what you get with it. But for that price I assume that it comes with other aides to work along with it towards your weight loss. I am eager to get my hands on it and start shedding this extra weight, but I want to be sure what am I getting before I spend. Could anyone let me know what is in the package besides the Contour belt? Many thanks in advance :)

Hey there, SabrinaD.First of all I would not recommend  you to buy it, there are much better losing weight products that you can spend your money on. I was just as eager as you to try it, and finally, (after listening me talk about it for a month) my lovely husband bought it for me on Valentine’s Day. (How romantic is he? :) )Anyway, very soon I figured it isn’t worth that money at all.And in my package it was just a belt. I don’t know, they probably changed it meanwhile (I suppose since you are asking). Or maybe it depends on the seller, you should contact him and ask.

I am not a big fan of those kinds of belts just because they really never made a difference for me. And I tried several of them.Anyway, this specific one my girlfriend bought for herself and has been using it for some time. If I remember well, she did get some extra stuff besides the belt in her package. I think there was some gel, little book of how to use it, digital readout and stimulator, of course, along with some cables, and the DVD, I think. It was all packed in their special bag which I liked the most, to be honest.