Trying to decide what I should do about Madison...What race are you doing and what is your expected pace?

I'm trying to decide between 5, 10 and half? But since I'm in no shape to race, it will strictly be a training run for me. Anybody planning on running the 10k at around a 9:00 pace or the half mary somewhere around 10:00 pace and would like some company let me know....

---
megawill

You're on, Dude! That would be me! I'm doing the 10K. :)

Meet ya at the race!

You're on, Dude! That would be me! I'm doing the 10K. :) Meet ya at the race!
Yeah, Shelee you are going now!?!?! WOO HOO!!!!! I am registered for the half, and would like to do around 1:50 Jon See ya all in Madtown!!!

Trekay, looks like you and Shelf may want to run together! I know he's around that pace.

Mega, I would love to run the half with you if you are up for it. That pace is right around what I am looking for...

If I run it will be the 10K....but probably not 9's....sniffle...

YAHOO shelee!!! The Wise-Ass Reinraff Reunion!!!

Yep Randy, Shelf and I have already
e-mailed back and forth and figured we would run together!!! Woo Hoo approaching a week till we leave YES YES YES!! This is going to be so awesome!!!
Jon

looks like I have a couple of offers!

well, I'm gonna try a 10-11 miler this weekend and we'll see how it goes....if all goes well, I'll do the half strictly as a training run...

but the 10K would be much more comfortable for the shape, I'm in now...so we'll have to see...may go this way even if the long run goes well...

(Genie...what pace will you be running?)

thanks guys!

---
megawill

Probably on the slower end of 10's at best. I am just now starting to get back into some semblance of running again and I was slower than you to start out with. :( :(

Yep Randy, Shelf and I have already
Jon
Just to make sure we got everything straight, jOn, I'm bringing the trip wires and your bringing the Super Soaker, right? :P

I'll be doing the half and aiming for 1:45ish. ;)

Got it Shelfie and its already filled with grape juice

:bowdown:
WOW! A real tough stain! Didn't realize I was with a professional here!

:bowdown:
Shelfie I also got that crate of banana peels to throw on the ground at start, we'll win that half yet!!
MMMMuuuuuhhaaaaa!!!!!!

MMMMuuuuuhhaaaaa!!!!!!
Would you be embarassed if I slapped everyone on the back as we passed em and screamed 'TAG! You're it!'?

Shelf, just make sure he dumps the WATER on his head this time and not the Gatorade...;)