Hello! I suffer from mild myopia. The problem with my eyesight occurred in my primary school where I couldn’t see the letters and pictures at the chalkboard. My doctor told me my eyes are otherwise perfectly healthy. I am rather bored with wearing my glasses and I would like to know is there is a way to improve mild myopia.

Hello! I don’t think you can improve your myopia although there are many people who say that they have improved their myopia with some special exercises and a diet. I really can’t see the way to improve it. It can be corrected with eyeglasses but not cured. If you want to get rid of your glasses you can consult your doctor about the surgery. Of course, a surgery can be considered if your myopia is stabilized and if all other necessary conditions are fulfilled. You can also try to read less and to take periodic breaks while doing some visually demanding tasks.