Hi, good people. I have a tendency for blackheads. They usually appear on my nose and they really go on my nerves. I would like to find out if there is any possible natural way to remove them. I don’t mean usual expression with fingers, but something else. Your help will be more than appreciated.

Have your face steamed for 5-10 minutes and squeeze the blackheads.

The main cause of black head is oily skin, Steaming is the best remedy for opening pores and removing blackheads.Scrubbing is also beneficial in removing black heads.

cleanse
tone
steam for 30 mins
exfoilate
apply a blackhead removing nose strip
apply anbactiral lotion i.e tcp
also massage with talc can help dry them up and forced them out

Hey, I have always had the same problem, so here is what I do to have amazingly clear skin (I swear mine is flawless by now as my dermatologist says!)

I take hot showers in the morning, and about 2 times a week a I make a paste from baking soda and water, I would say a tablespoon of baking soda and just enough water to make a THICK paste. I rub this paste gently over my blackhead proble areas, my nose, chin, and between my eyes. It stings a little at first but after a week or so you won't feel it. But remember do this GENTLY. after this, my skin feels "squeaky" and I let it rest for a few days. (Tone, mousturize like usual)

Between the days you don't use the baking soda, make your own pore strips by buying a package of KNOX GELATINE you can get it at walmart. Use one table-spoon of the gelatin and one tablespoon of water. Mix and put in microwave for 10 seconds. Using a q-tip spread the gelatin on your nose or problem areas, let cool for 10-20 minutes until it is hard. This method is so much cheaper and less painful than the biore strips, and it works EVERY time for me. It is harder to see the crud that you pull out from your pores because the gelatin is clear, but you can place it agains a dark cloth to see it if you are voyeristic like that.

I wash my face in the morning and evening. Sometimes more if I feel like my face is oily. I also steam my face over a pot of hot water (boil it with some green tea leaves in it) which moisturize and clear out your pores.

I have noticed less acne, clear pores, and old acne scars from my teen years have lightened up considerably. I mousturize every day even though I have oily skin, but I use something light, like Clean and Clear Dual Action Mousturizer.

Anywho, I hope this may help! My blackheads are practically gone for the first time since I was 12, just go easy on the Baking soda, it is easy to overdo it if you scrub too much or use it more than 2 times a week!

i saw on t.v. one time that if you put glue on your face where the blackheads are then wait for it to dry and peel it off.. it is suppossed to temperialy remove the black heads

Try a honey facial. Honey is a natural antibacterial and I find it quite helpful on my blackheads and even better on pimples. It is the best pimple cure I have found after spending a lot of money on various treatments.
You just need a teaspoon full of honey, heat it for a few seconds in the microwave until it is runny (makes it easier to apply) and smear it over your face, leaving it for 10 minutes, twice a day. Just be sure to not burn yourself if the honey is too hot.

I find that this thread (or whatever it is called here) is extremely helpful. I have a bad problem with blackheads. They are all over my nose and the area around it. I feel like they are spreading, and I really do not like it. I will try some of these techniques (if my mom lets me buy the suplies).