My thumb finger had 1.5 mm light black line is there. Is there any problem.

Hi vinod where is this line? Does it start at the base of your nail where it connects with your thumb or the tip? How long have you noticed it? Do you have black lines on any other nails? How old are you ?

Right hand thumb. It comes from skin starting to end of the nail. Past 18 months. No for other nails. Age 27

Left leg last finger also same.

Hey There I would get those checked out as soon as possible.... it can be a sign of melanoma....... what is your ethnicity?

Is there any problem? Then what can I do right now.

Is there any restriction on some type of food or anything else regarding daily activities running, yoga, meditation. Please guide me

Are you able to get to a doctor to have your nails checked? does anyone else in your family have strips on their nails? sometimes these stripes can be normal but the big concern is a type of cancer called melanoma.....

Till now no. In my family there is no one having it. How it will identify. Where it effect on body parts.

Well Melanoma is a particularly aggressive form of skin cancer which can be deadly if it spreads to other parts of your body.