I get hot itchy hands with all three and my nails start to lift and then eventually the skin around the bottom of my nails starts to peel, so I'm thinking it has something to do with the liquid adhesive. Is there anything us allergic people can use that is as strong and lasts as long as the gel manicure? (I do my own at home with the Sally Hansen kit). I love doing my nails but reg nail polish chips off in a day.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your nail regimen and the allergic reaction that it comes with.  I would say that you would need to quit doing it if it continues or you cannot find something that you will not react to.  So are your REAL nails coming off with it?  You can maybe find some type of primer to put between your real nails and the acrylic.  This could protect your nails and you will be able to wear something finally without an adverse reaction.  How about press-on-nails.  Does the glue on these affect you?  I would imagine they would be less stringent.

So far just the ends of the nails lift, like maybe a third of the nail. It's been happening for about 7 yrs. I haven't tried press ons only because they come off so easy. The glue ons I use tho, with the nail glue if that's what you mean. When I get acrylics put on, put glue on nails on, or get a gel manicure, the first time I'm fine. But then if I keep getting them done each time my reaction gets worse. First it's just a little sore on my fingertips for a day. Next application it'll be sore, hot and itchy for a day, next time will be for two days etc. Then I notice my nails have lifted after awhile. I think it's because my finger tips swell from the reaction (which lifts my nails) and then once the swelling goes down there's a gap left and then the skin peels. But what is weird, is my toes don't get the allergic reaction and my two index fingers either. I have the gel polish on my toes all the time. Why would only 8 out of ten fingers be allergic? And why aren't my toes allergic? It's so weird.

Also, I end up stop using whatever application I'm using, and let the nails grow out and they're fine. But the next time I do it the process starts all over again. This is what has been happening over the last 7 yrs. On and off I get my nails done and then I get them off, and let them grow out and they're fine. Before 7 yrs ago I got my nails done all the time and it never did this.

This happens to me you're not alone! They're fine then the next morning I get extremely itchy fingers and can't stop itching which makes my hands go puffy and raw. Haven't found a way to prevent it as yet but I used to do peoples nails with gels and my own then suddenly got a reaction. Now if I even touch a gel polish lid I get a reaction on that nail. So weird!! Just to say you're not alone ❤️