hi...I'm a bit concerned about a black line running vertically along my nail all my other nails look fine & healthy....what's wrong with this nail

You will have to give a little bit more information - for how long has the line been present there? Are there any other changes to that nail? In most cases the reason for dark lines on nails are small injuries that happen to the tissue underneath the nail and as the nail grows, so does the line. Does this line go all the way from the bottom to the top of your nail? Also, sometimes a lack of certain vitamins can cause changes in nails.

I'm really not sure how long it's been since I've had never paid much attention 2 it till now I've never had any injuries or anything like that as my nail grows so does the line it's all the way from top to bottom

why does something have to be wrong?

Could it be Skin Cancer? Does it look like this?  http://images.nailsmag.com/post/1-S-na1209p84skincancer.jpg