I recently had a mild stroke and since then my vision has slowly become impaired and I have muscle paralyses of left arm. I was wondering is there any homeopathic remedy for stroke? I already know what drugs are useful, but I was thinking to try with something natural. Thank you

I read a lot about homeopathy and herb medicine. I’ve read that Gelsemium is useful remedy for patients who have had a stroke and there is resulting muscle paralysis. Gelsemium is also useful for any kinds of paralysis to the muscles, both voluntary and involuntary, also when there is an onset of illness that has been brought about because of too much excitement. The Gelsemium also can be used for stage fright accompanied by a nervousness leading to diarrhea and chattering teeth. If I find something else I’ll let you know.