I have heard lately that there is some better treatment in homeopathy for ichthyosis then we used to have. I was surprised when my friend said that might even cure the disease called ichthyosis. Can anyone tell me more about these homeopathic remedies for ichthyosis please? I have been it since an infant but only managed to know its name about 5 years ago. Now I want to get rid of it, and I want to search for the best way.

I am also diagnosed not so long ago with ichthyosis, and previously, my doctors just said it was extremely dry skin. My little 15-month-old daughter was looking like she has it because her skin was showing tiny scales. I was afraid she also has ichthyosis, because she looked older than infant the same aged. That was happening to her, no matter how much oil or creams I used on her. Then I found out she really has ichthyosis, which is a psorisic group of disease. Doctors told me I should not use homeopathic medicines, because and a particular medicine works on it. However, about homeopathic remedies I found out that only mother tincture works. That is why I used juice of the fresh leaves, which can be taken as homeopathy dose as well as it can be applied locally. I realized this psorisic group of disease is hard to treat, because skin cells grow too fast and fall like scales, or they are just unable to fall. I have to tell you also that this group of disease is rare in rural people and mostly found in people with urban lifestyle. Hypertension could be a cause, but it is not case with my daughter, so it does not have to be with you either.

Ichthyosis is a skin condition that causes dry, dead skin cells to accumulate in patches on the surface of your skin. In most cases, herbalist will make particular recommendations or prescribe certain ichthyosis herbal cure treatment such as, Osmeton.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Can I have the homeopathy treatment

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use