My younger son (6 yrs. old) recovered from severe malaria last year. Now he is complaining pain in the left side of abdomen probably suffering from enlarged spleen. Can you suggest a homoeopathic medicine for sure cure?

I too would like to know. Please help.

Dear Sir,
I have my ultrasonography report, in which radialogist reported that the size of my spleen has been enlarged with 16mm. Please note the size of liver has also enlarged due to HCV.
Please suggest a perfect medicine for me.

Age - 37 years
Sex - Male
Married

Thanks

Asghar

My brother's latest ultrasound showed significant spleen enlargement. This is a special case because my brother has Down Syndrome and we cannot get an accurate read on the amount of pain he is in.

I am hoping that there is someone out there who can offer up some advice. Naturally, the family is devastated and we want to him to be comfortable.

Any answers would be appreciated.

BEET JUICE. EXCELLENT WAY TO DECREASE SWELLING OF SPLEEN.

how do you know that beet juice will help.

go for homeopathy treatment

My son spoted blood with stool ,Ultrasound conducted and foun liver cerrioce,contracted gallblader and anlarged spleen,many test were conduted and andfound negative but cbc reveals platlets atre reducing what is cuse and treatment