I really want to try nite trim pills and I’ve heard just good things about it. However, after I found the information and everything about it I tried to buy these pills in some store near my house but they were like “what is that, you can’t find it in the stores” and I was disappointed. I didn’t expect that these pills would be hard to find. I really wanted to try them but now I think one can find them only online.:/ If anyone knows something about this please write here. And if I must buy them online, tell me the name of the site.

Hi Tinkerbell23

Some of my friends used these pills but they weren’t so satisfied. I think they lost some pounds but very slowly. I’ve never asked them where they bought the pills but I think that Mark told me he bought them on e bay. I think that these pills are very pricey but you can get some free trial to try the pills for about 15 day, but I am not sure about it. That could easily be just rumor that someone started to spread. I know I didn’t really help you but I think you can find the pills on the e bay.

Hello both

I really wanted to help you TinkerBell23 but these Nite trim pills are so mystical. :D

I mean, I searched the whole internet and I didn’t find any information which could help you out. They don’t even have the official web site so I guess these pills aren’t so trustful. I don’t recommend you to buy it because of the very high price and the thing I mentioned before. There are some people who claim that they lost pounds with this product, though. If you really want to buy it try on the amazon or e bay. I don’t think you can find it in the regular stores.