Good day all,

I have a few questions about soylent meal replacement. A few days ago, my mother was looking for something that can help her lose her pounds, and that can be excellent body replacement in every case. I recommended her this one, soylent, because I know that this is good meal replacement and I know a few of them, who were saying that this is something the best on the market. But, of course, she is so careful in every case, so she started to read about this, and she found out that this one can cause some bad side – effects. I want to know is this true? Does soylent meal replacement cause any hazardous side –effects? 

Well, I don’t have so positive thing to say about this. I mean, I was using soylent meal replacement and it was good, the good thing is that I didn’t have any side effects, but I was reading so much about it and I was reading some experiences. So, meal replacements can never be that healthy as you think. That is quite impossible. I was reading that this one can cause hormonal misbalance. I am not sure is this correct, but you should always consult your doctor about this issue.

Have a nice day and I hope that your mother will be fine! 

Sorry, this makes me think of Soylent Green.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your posts.

Yesterday, I was talking with my friend about this issue, and she told me that she thinks that this is also about Soylent Green. It is OK, I mean, any advice is helpful.

To be honest, I was consulting with my friend nutritionist, and he told me a lot of new information about this thing. I think that your post and his advice will be able to help my mother about her decision.Anyway, thank you very much. I know that this will help me in the future.

I appreciate your time.

Have a nice day! 

I didn't mean to be making fun of your question, it just made me think of that. I don't want to imply that it is like that at all. That was a science fiction movie and the secret ingredient wasn't people friendly.