Hello

Does anybody know something about nite trim pills? I’ve heard some people talking about it in a bar. After that, when I came home I found some articles about these pills on the internet. I’ve read that you can buy them online easy but that they aren’t offered with money back guarantee like some other weight loss products. I also read that they are pretty expensive. Is there somebody who has experience with nite trim supplement? Please tell me is it just a scam or these pills really work?  If they are good I wouldn’t mind about their price. I just want to be slim again. 

Hello

I assure you that these pills aren’t just a scam. They really work Mellisa8. Some of my closest friends used it and all of them lost pounds while sleeping. I am serious. You take these pills(with water) just before you go to bed. Somehow nite trim pills make your belly disappear while you are asleep and while you are maybe dreaming of losing weight. :)

Yes, they are a little bit more expensive than other weight loss products but you will lose pounds easily using them.  So, don’t look at the price and order them online and you won’t regret it for sure.

Just take the pill, make yourself comfortable and dream something nice while these pills work for you. ;)

Hi

Yes, I also think that nite trim pills aren’t a scam but I don’t think that they are something special either. I mean, they are so expensive but they don’t offer you a money back guarantee. I think that this fact tells you everything. The company that produces them won’t give you a guarantee because they are aware that you won’t be really satisfied. That thing with taking a pill before you go to bed and losing weight while sleeping is in my opinion ordinary commercial trick. I mean, the pills have the good sides too (like non containing stimulants) but they aren’t good enough for their price.

hello

I wouldn’t agree with you Aristotle40. The fact that they don’t offer you a guarantee with this supplement doesn’t mean they are aware how bad their product is. That’s ridiculous, there are so many products in the world which have the highest quality but they don’t have money back guarantee. That may be just company politics.  If you ask me, nite trim pills are very good and there are a lot of people who lost weight thanks to them.

I recommend some kind of physical activity to combine with the pills and the results will be there faster. That can be just jogging or power walking.

I tried these about 7 years ago.....they DON'T work! They are a complete con....and even after I cancelled my order the pills kept coming for 3 or 4 months and I was charged for them all. I still have unopened bottles! AVOID these pills.