Hello everyone!

I just can’t express how much I appreciate your feedback every time I post a question here. I love the fact that I can find out whatever I want on this site. It helps every time.

I am very ill informed when it comes to weight loss products and I need help with every decision I make regarding them. Right now, my daughter wants me to buy her Ultimate Thermofit. I’ve never heard of it before. What do you think, is it good?

I would really like to know how does it help you lose weight and how does it burn calories?

Hello Master22. I believe I helped you before and I’m very glad that I can help. I myself know A LOT about weight loss products since both my family and I have been using them for over a decade.

I have never used Ultimate Thermofit though. And I don’t know a lot about it, but I think I can explain to you this product’s basic way of functioning.

So, since it is powered by the antioxidant super food acai berry it has some antioxidant benefits.

And it also contains Capsimax which is a red hot pepper blend and has the metabolism-boosting properties. 

Thank you so much, although I was hoping to get some more information about this. It’s not that I don’t appreciate your answer (because I do), but I am interested to know some more details. Actually not the details, but the basics of that  process which leads to burning calories. I really appreciate your help, but can you tell me what exactly Ultimate Thermofit does? And how can it help me to lose my weight?

Thank you again and sorry for bothering you, but I am really interested to know the whole process since nobody ever told me exactly how it works.

Ok, I’ll be more specific this time.:)

Well, as you probably know, Ultimate ThermoFit is a thermogenic supplement.  That means that it increases the thermogenesis process in your body. And the body uses this process when it wants to raise its own temperature, or its energy output.

By raising its energy output, metabolic rate is also being increased. And this is what helps the body to burn calories and fat faster than usual, and to increase lean muscle mass faster.

I hope this reply was more useful to you, and of course, if there is anything else I can help you with,  feel free to ask.