Good day everyone. I am trying to find a way to lose some weight. I need to lose at least 30 or 40 pounds. But there is no hurry, I’d rather lose weight slowly because I believe that fast weight loss is never healthy. 

This friend of my sister’s told me about some weight loss supplement called Ultimate Thermofit. It is supposed to be very healthy.  He thinks that it contains acai berry and that this plant is its main ingredient. Can anyone tell me is this true? Is acai berry the main ingredient  of this product? Thank you in advance.

Hello there.

I couldn’t agree more. Every fast weight loss ends up with even faster weight gain. My advice for you is -try to follow some diet program rather than using weight loss products if you are looking for safe and healthy weight loss.

As for the Ultimate Thermofit, yes that is true. The extract of acai berry is one of its main ingredients. 

And why are you asking about it, are you allergic to acai berry or something like that?

I’ve heard that this plant is very healthy. I am not sure about all of its benefits, but I know that studies have shown that it helps with weight loss.

Yes it is. One of the two main ingredients. The other one is called Capsimax. That is an active ingredient of this product  that naturally increases thermogenesis . It boosts our energy and metabolism while suppressing our appetite. 

As for the acai berry, that plant is believed to stop premature aging, it has weight loss properties and people use it in beauty industry. But actually there are no studies which showed that acai berry has any different heath benefits from any other fruit. I am wondering why do we hear so often the name of that plant in weight loss industry. 

Acai berry is very healthy, just as many other fruits. And it is one of the main ingredients of this product. But people should know that there is no magical food that will help them to lose weight. The same goes for acai berry. It is rich in antioxidants so it prevents cells from damaging. That means that there is a possibility that it helps preventing heart diseases or cancer. But there is no proof that it helps in weight loss. If you want to lose weight count your calories, try to burn as much as you can and don’t waste time on products like this.