Hello everyone. Mu name is Sarah. I am 23 years old. Ever since I was a child I’ve had problems with obesity. My mom is also fat. She likes eating fast food a lot and that is how I got used to eating it almost every day. Now I’ve decided to lose at least 30 pounds since I started having some health problems that might’ve been caused by my extra weight. I am thinking to try Ultimate Thermofit weight loss supplement . Is there anyone here who have used it? What are your experiences regarding it? Could anyone give me any review?

Hi Sarah. So sorry to hear that you started having health problems because of your weight. I hope it’s nothing serious. I always try to explain to people that health problems, as a result of extra weight, are more than common. I get so annoyed when I see people with a lot of extra weight not even trying to lose it.

As for this product, I’ve never used it, but I can tell you it works. My friend from work used it for a while and she was more than satisfied with the results she got. I’ll send her the link of your topic so maybe she will give you a review. 

Hello. What kind of health problems are we talking about? You should be careful with weight loss products you use, especially if you have high blood pressure or high/ low level of blood sugar.

When it comes to this product, I’d say it works. You can probably lose even more than 30 pounds, depending on for how long you use it. Just make sure that using it is not the only thing you are doing. Try to exercise as much as you can and of course, pay attention to what you eat. Because the product won’t do all the work, you must put some effort to it. 

Thank you both. The problems I mentioned are hopefully nothing serious. I just get tired a lot. Now you’re thinking everyone has that problem. But this is different. It was never like this. I could dance for hours without getting tired, now I can barely do one song. And if my elevator is broken, I literally have to sit in front of the building for hours because I cant make to the sixth floor. It’s just terrible. My doctor says that might be caused by my extra weight and he told me to lose 30 pounds and see if that tiredness will disappear.

I believe Sarah was searching for a personal experience with this product, so that she can know what to expect when she starts using it.

I’ve used Ultimate Thermofit  about a year ago. Back then I had approximately 60 extra pounds. Ok, maybe not 60, but at least 50. I started using Ultimate Thermofit in April last year. Till the end of May I lost 24 pounds. But I was exercising more than ever. I went to the gym almost every day so that probably helped a bit too.

I also didn’t have any side effects of this product so I guess I would recommend it.