Hola everyone! My name is Mia and I am about to turn 30 in September. I need to lose some weight because, in the last two years, I gained about  25 pounds. And even then  (two years ago) I had some extra weight.

So now, I need to lose about 30- 35 pounds at least.

I decided to find some weight loss product that will help me, and my sister suggested I should try Ultimate Thermofit.

What do you think about this product? Have anyone here ever tried it?

Is it a real thing or just one more antioxidant scam, what do you think?

I think it is just a scam and here is why. I bought this product 5 months ago. I saw the list of the ingredients and I thought that it must help me since all of those ingredients are known to be boosting the metabolism and helping in burning fat. So I started taking it. Truth to be told, I didn’t have any side effects or any negative effects whatsoever. But I didn’t have any positive effects either. My fat remained in the same place and after a month my scale showed one pound difference comparing to my weight before I started taking this product.

Hi there. I don’t know what caused your failure BlueRanger. Are you sure you used it right, followed the instructions and the proper dosage?  Because 1 pound to lose is the same as 0. I am sure you can lose up to 50 or even sixty pounds by using this product.

I, for example, lost 10 pounds and I didn’t do any exercises. The only thing I did was walking to work every day. And my work is very close, it takes me 15 minutes to get there and another 15 to come back home after my shift.

So I would definitely say it is not a scam.

I am 100% positive SabrinaD. I followed the instructions and I did everything like I was supposed to. It’s hard for me to believe that you lost some pounds with this product if you didn’t combine it with some diet plan or exercise plan. I even paid attention not to eat junk food and stuff like that while I was using it. And I also walked every day to work ( though my office and my home are 5 minutes apart). But generally I was physically active and paid attention to my diet more than I usually do. And still I didn’t achieve losing any weight.