I am still totally into this Estrin D pills, since I have read something about it on the internet. Of course, I don’t know all of it, but that is why I am here, right? So, I was reading about some side – effects that Estrin D can cause. I found some good sides and some, not so good sides.

I want to know are there any dangerous side – effects of Estrin D, that I should be worried about? Do you know any of them, to tell me?

Please, help me about this issue. It is very important for me to know.

Thank you! 

Of course,

Every pill has some side – effects, no matter is it totally herbal or not. You can never tell!

Some ingredients that Estrin D has can lead to some really dangerous side – effects, such as hearth problems. I also have read that this one can increase the risk of death, but I don’t know, I never tried it and I am not the expert.

I know that this product has many, many ingredients, and a lot of them are herbal. Well, I don’t know that as well. If you look up on the internet, you will see that there are no many informations about these ingredients. I know it has a lot of caffeine, just like some other energy drinks, and we all know that this one can cause headache, racing hearth, nausea, etc. 

Well, we don’t know the exact formula of this medicine, right? So, you need to take it with caution. It has a very huge level of caffeine and other similar stimulants. We all know how this can affect our health. It can have some negative impacts on the users.

Some side – effects are nervousness, insomnia, tachycardia, gastric irritation, anxiety, etc. So, again, you need to be really careful if you want to start using these pills.  

I believe that some users can tell you more about the side – effects, because I can’t. I don’t use Estrin D, and I don’t know will I use it one day.

Good luck in every case!