I am very suspicious about vaccines and their safety. I need some arguments about their safety. Are all the vaccine tested and approved? Lately I’ve been reading all stories about bad reaction to vaccine.

Well, you are right it happens that people who receive a vaccine do not respond to it and may still get the illness the vaccine was meant to protect them against, rarely people experience more serious side effects, like allergic reactions. However, in most cases, vaccines are effective and cause no side effects, or only mild reactions such as fever or soreness at the injection site. But vaccines are held to the highest standard of safety. Years of testing, 10 years or longer, are required by law before a vaccine can be licensed and once in use, vaccines are continually monitored for safety and efficacy.