Good evening, guys. My baby and I have just gotten a newborn baby. We are very happy. Soon they will come home and I would like to ask what home temperature you would suggest for a newborn baby. I would really be grateful for this piece of info. Thank you for replying.

Hello. Many newly parents have this question to ask. You must keep your baby comfortable with the room temperature. She shouldn’t be overheated. Thermoregulation center within small babies is still not developed properly as in adults. Experts recommend the temperature between 68 and 72 degrees Fahrenheit. This is expectable temperature for winter months. You can consult a pediatrician for more details. I would also like to congratulate you. I wish your baby all the best!

Hi, everyone. I agree with the previous post. The temperature between 68 and 72 Fahrenheit is recommended for winter months. For summer, these values are little higher. I think that for summer it is recommended between 72 and 75. Don’t overheat your baby. She should be lightly clothed. Ask some more experienced parents what they did. I would also like to congratulate you. Bye!