Hello, good people. My wife and I have a newborn baby and we would like to know something since this is our first kid. We would like to know if there is a need for moisturizer for newborn baby. We would really appreciate all your help considering this issue. Thank you in advance.

Hello. First let me congratulate you. Moisturizers and lotions can be very good in removing skin irritation. Massaging your baby can be very good for your baby. Chamomile oil and aloe are recommendable for babies. You should avoid all the products with petrochemicals. It is especially valid for mineral oils since they are irritants. I hope this is helpful for you. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, there. I agree with the previous post that you should be extra careful when it comes to moisturizing your baby skin. Avoid all products that contain DEA, TEA or artificial colors. Arnica and calendula are recommendable for your baby. Experts do not recommend using products with lanolin. Experts allow it only if the manufacturer guarantees that is pesticide-free. Many baby rashes come from products that promise skin softening and moisturizing. That is why one should be careful. I hope this helps. Bye!