I don't have a clue of what's going on. I need some advice!!! Im late! I was suppose to have it on the 26th of February 2007. Took a preg. test and it shows negative. I had started a new brand of Birth Control Pills and missed 6 pills in my second week, I also had unprotected sex. I dont know if Im preg. and its to early to tell or because ive missed so many pills. Please Help me! Thankyou! JL

Hi everyone, so I'm in a similar situation. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 5 days before my period was suppose to come. But that night/morning (work 12 hour shifts) he ejaculated in me. So I took Take Action EC within 72 hour window. I took a HPC 24 hours after taking the pill it came out negative. But According to my period tracker I was 4 days late. Then today I experienced very light bleeding, but it was Brown and orange looking. But its really light and the color is abnornal i never experienced this before.I don't know what to think. Someone please help