I've posted on here before thinking I was pregnant with heavy implantation bleeding, but it turned out to be a longer than usual period. Since then, they have been regular and very normal for me. However, this month, I am currently over a week late, going by both my last period, and by when I think I ovulated. I can't be sure of when I ovulated, but I had slight spotting and sharp pains, which is what I usually get on day 15 of my cycle. I am about 29 days long in cycle length, and only ever 1 day either side of this. I took a test 1 day after my missed period, judging by my ovulation date, and it was negative. I was then convinced I was going to get my period any day, as I was having cramps just like I usually do. Since then, the cramps have continued but are very short and not painful, just noticeable. My breasts have started to get sore from last night and I have had occasional nausea, but not really hungry. I just don't know what's going on! If it wasn't for the cramps I'd have thought that AF was just unusually late for whatever reason, but it feels like I have had a period without any of the bleeding! And I am pretty sure I ovulated this cycle, just like any other.

My question anyway is, has anyone else experienced this and had a bfp a bit later after their missed period, and when on earth should I expect a period if I am to have one? I think I will test again if this is something that has happened to others, or go to the doctor if I still have no answers in the next 2 weeks.

oh and I've also been very irritable and moody for no good reason, as well as having moments of feeling absolutely exhausted

can anyone help? I have also started feeling quite nauseous starting yesterday morning, but not sure if thats down to stress

Same here, except I had spotting. Where you pregnant?