Sounds weird, but I've felt this for about three years now. When I have to urinate and I hold it, I start experiencing feelings of arousal. When I allow my hormones to get the better of me and let me get too far into my feelings, I may end up losing control of myself and may lose some urine. Most of the time, it's just a couple of drops. But I did once wet my pants because I held it for so long.

The longer I hold it, the stronger the sensation becomes - I can't help holding it because it feels so darn good. I started getting this aroused feeling following my last UTI - amazing that I have not had one infection since I started the whole urine-holding thing.

Anyone else ever feel this? Before my last UTI, having to urinate felt like what it should - then this started. It's weird.

first off why would youhold it so long. its bad for your bladder. second the reason you et aroused is when you hold in your urine you flex your pc muscle which pumps blood to your penis.

Why would you assume the original poster is male?

I'm female, and I experience something similar - although I don't purposely hold my urine because of it.

I'm curious about it, too.

I do the same thing.... I thought it was weird at first but i then heard about it.... Im not sure if it's dangerous or not though...

I'm a woman and I have done this since I was a teenager. From what I have read, it has to do with basic anatomy. As we withhold urination, we are using more muscles in the lower body, which increases blood flow. And blood flow is essential for sexual arousal to occur. I think it is probably a pretty common thing to do, and very rarely discussed because there is a sense of taboo to it.

Also, while it might be dangerous for the bladder to withhold urination too long, I know there is a huge difference between the urge I feel when my bladder is really full, and it has nothing to do with sexual arousal, versus the feeling I share with the original poster. My guess is that there is a matter in how quickly the bladder fills, and when it is a slower process, there's less of an urge and more of a pleasant feeling. I'd love to hear someone else's thoughts - e.g., someone with a medical background.

I share the same experiences. I read that when the bladder expands it will rub against the g spot of certain women, thus causing arousal. The longer the bladder remains full and up against the g spot the more intense the arousal becomes. I'm not sure how accurate this information is but I am glad to realize that I am not alone in this situation.

Im a 16 year old girl and I go through the same thing. I thought I was the only one who goes through this. I wanted to know if something was wrong with me since this happens to me and I guess its kind of normal. Everytime time I have to use the bathroom I hold it till I cant take it no more. I never discussed this with anyone before. So it doesnt mess with my bladder right?

For both sexes, this can be harmful to your bladder. However, in males, holding up urine can exercise the pc muscle. Exercise of this muscle over a period of time can result in better and much harder erections, whiles in females, it provides much better vaginal muscle control ( better grip ). However, don't hold it up for too long.

Nice to know I am not alone in this..

im a 16 year old girl too, i get the exact same thing but i dont tell people because i thought it was just me, i get a sexual desire when it happens loool

omg. and here i am thinkin i was alone with dis.. i been doin this since i was 14 im 25 now. but i can understand what u mean and how u feel . sometime its better then sex the sensa... thru ur body its crazy

I only get the intense and I mean INTENSE arousal the split moment before peeing, so I try to hold it for as long as possible, but i don't feel aroused just from my bladder being full, its just that small moment before I pee, its like ecstasy.

I'm only 18 years old & Ive been going through this for about 5 years now. I hold my pee until I cant anymore to the point where, lil by lil it comes out & now I rarely have control of when my pee comes out, & when I do go pee at times only small amounts at a time comes out, sometimes I feel an arousal doing it depending on what I think about, other times its just an addiction. Ive had so many Urinary Track Infections for years & about 5 kidney infections. holding my pee started subconsciously from not wanting to live anymore & doing anything possible to hurt myself. now its just second nature. also, my period is alot more painful because of it, me having this problem caused my cramps and back pain to become alot more severe, & im doubled over with the pain., only a perc would work with the pain.

At least for women I've read that arousal from a full bladder is fairly common. It probably happens differently for people as to when the arousal occurs. For myself, this developed at my first job where my bathroom breaks were limited. Many years later I still find it pleasurable, probably even more so now, and have never had any health issues from it. I do sometimes purposely withhold from urinating for several hours and wait to the last minute so that I can most enjoy the experience. This is best done at home, but have made some quick dashes to public restrooms as well but it limits what you can do afterwards with regard to the arousal aspect. Even though having a full bladder can be extremely uncomfortable, it can also be very pleasurable, and the absolute relief when you do urinate is just unreal sometimes.

Thank you so much, Megan, for such a clear and honest insight about this feeling. I hope more woman like you will make us pass over the artificial and useless taboos.