For the first time last night my boyfriend got me to Ejaculate durring a orgasm while playing with my g-spot. He got me there about 6 times in a row. He said that he was extreamly turned on by it and that it was a "sweet" smell and taste almost like candy, but when I was checking my sheets this morning, I thought I noticed a very slight urnie smell to them. My sheets are red, so I couldn't look at the color. Also, I was quite suprised to see how much was there, it soaked through 2 sheets, 2 of those egg cartin like matress pads, and a regular matress pad onto my matress and in the morning was still "puddly" almost. I'm scared to let him try this again now, because I don't know if some urine got let out. If someone could please help, it would be wonderful. Thank you.

Same thing happened to me. My husband said it was normal for there to be so much and smell sweet. I thought it smelt like wee too. Thats just the way it must be.

Hey ladies,

All reports show that the amount of ejaculate is directly related to the level of excitement you are feeling. If you are 'really into it' then there will be more ejaculate. If you aren't, then there won't. Simple.

BUT - do not be confused. IF you smell urine, it is definitely because you are releasing some urine when you ejaculate. Women can pee at the same time as ejaculating - unlike men. Men cannot, their plumbing is different enough. What I suggest, is to simply make sure that you get to the toilet before having sex. If you empty your bladder there, then you won't accidentally release any urine during your orgasms. Oh, and if you are having a long session of sex - it's a smart idea to get to the toilet again.

Enjoy!

Women do not pee during orgasms. In fact little is known about female ejaculation, most findings are opinions and speculation. From what I have read it isn't that you are peeing, it is that your ejaculation contains 5% urine. I have read that your diet also has a lot to do with the odor, if you eat healthier and avoid pungent foods such as garlic and asparagus you might have some luck. I also read on another forum that consuming about a cup of pinapples will help as well. I have female ejaculations everytime I have sex and I do not urinate while doing so. The feeling of your first ejaculation is the urge to urinate but there is a difference. I do suggest using the restroom if you do need to before sex though. To sum it up play around with your diet, try mostly fruits, and I have found that using a good amount of febreeze on the matress will help lift a few stains and the smell. Although I have yet to figure out how to keep our sheets and matress from being soaked (towels, blankets and such do not work for me since there is a large amount of fluid). Hope this helps and don't at all be ashamed!!

when ever my bf fingers me and im about to "squirt it looks and smells just like urine he has a fetish for it so he thinks im doing it on purpose im too scared to tell anyone about this but i dont know if it normal that i do that or not is this normal or not because it is to scary to ask anyone

I had sex with my boyfriend the other night and I really wet the bed something terrible.  Later on I noticed a strong smell, sort of like urine so I washed my sheets.  It soaked my matress pad and dampened my matress.  I asked him about the scent and he said he didn't notice it, but I did.   That was the strongest I have even smelled it.

ok, so I also have this issue every single time i have sex! I was looking on here to see if i could find out why i cum so much. I just had sex "woot woot" lol but i used the bathroom twice beforehand and when i climaxed i just excreted what i would be lightly putting it as a "gallon worth". It has nothing to do with going to the bathroom before for me. Its very strange and annoying to clean up after but i am glad to see i'm not the only one doing it!

Yay Im So Glad Im Not The Only One Who Smelled That I Seriously Got So Embarrassed
Thanks, This Helped A LOT! <3

That happens to me, too. They feel amazing! BUT Cleaning has become an issue. A steam cleaner worked for a while, but it wasn't a very good one. Towels help, but they really can get pretty soaked. Someone on a different post suggested baby liners from Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm pretty excited to try that. 

Check out a book called I Heart Female Orgasm. It's super informative. There's only a few pages on female ejaculation but it really is pretty neat, and not something to be ashamed of. 

We have a water proof mattress cover we purchased with the mattress for the store's 30 day return policy. Have had it for 4 yrs now and it has been a God-send... The amount of 'fluid' that gushes out of me when my fiance works my g-spot is ridiculous. So we strip the bed and wash the mattress cover and our mattress is still dry and good as new. 
The next day when I do the laundry, I notice the sheets smell very much of urine. But I pee before AND after sex so I cannot imagine all that comes from my bladder...  So long as nobody is complaining and we are all having a good time, who cares!

To keep your sheets dry, they do make "sex mats" for that. It’s like a tarp, and u can find them at sex stores…(porn shops)
hope this helps you. ^_^

Things smell differently to men than to most women.. so maybe that "urine" smell to you may be a sweet scent.
Depending on what you eat does make a difference to smell and taste.

Phew...*wipes forehead*...I thought I was alone in this situation. Every time my boyfriend touches my g-spot I squirt, this happens to me numerous times during sex. Every night we soak through towels, sheets and the mattress. Laundry once a week is not an option for us. Lol. Is there anything I can buy to stop my matress from being soaked? And I too tend to smell that urine smell but he doesn't notice it. Maybe this is a normal things...I guess...0__o

tantra chair with a towel...quick spray and wipe, towel in wash, all done.

Ladies it is impossible for your body to pass urine while having a "vaginal ejaculation" orgasm aka "Squirting". Just as a man ejaculates through his urethra, so does a woman ladies. This is our similarity as humans. Ladies theirs only trace amounts of urea in both a man and a woman's ejaculation from when you'd last pass urine. Ladies simply enjoy your ejaculation and use a plastic sheet under your bed pads. Intricate girls*