Hello, I just broke up with a woman I have been dating for a year because I believe she has an inappropriate codependent, possibly emotional incest relationship with here nine year old daughter and I wanted to get your opinions.  After dating awhile, I noticed some uncomfortable behaviors between my girlfriend and her daughter, the first being that she is still wiping her daughter's bottom at nine years old, not all the time but sometimes when the daughter is quite capable of wiping her own bottom. She also lets her nine year old fondle and play with her breasts and her daughter seems to have an unusual fixation on them. She doesnt tell her to stop but rather laughs and thinks it cute and sweet, innocent. The daughter also sleeps with her every night and is very jealous of anyone showing her mom attention and does not like to share her mom's attention or anything she has with anyone for that matter, like her toys with other children etc. The child goes to private school and seems to have a hard time adjusting to any extracurricular programs at school because mom swoops in to pick her up or take her out of that program if there is even a slight situation that arises in the program with another child or the teacher, she doesnt allow her child to try and cope with the situation on her own but rather protects her by pulling her out of these programs before they even get started. The child is emotionally unstable and has emotional meltdowns frequently, seems to suffer from depression and anxiety, many times it was over my involvement with her mom even though I tried my best to show her plenty of love, attention and let her know Im not a threat that mom will always love her.  Finally, mom has joint custody with her ex and when she has to drop her child off to her ex every other weekend for a day and a half and she gets completely beside herself and is in a bad mood and restless and constantly says she misses her daughter and its not natural for a mother to be away from her child and actually cries about it.  anyway it just got too much i had to step off it started creeping me out. should i feel this way? 

Ummm sir im almost 13 and was looking for conversations about well family problems cause of my parents but that's not normal and u did the right thing to step down u should probably have someone who specializes in these things help them just hear me out cause it looks like no one else will touch this conversation unless u want advice from pedifiles unless the girl is a speacil and needs here mother and wants to play with her breast because of this then that's not øk and if shes not special then the mother don't need to be wiping here bottom either this was a weird sitchation and u couldn't handle it u did the right thing just no that I have been exposed to many weird sitchuations ranging from abuse to even being chased by a 17 year old girl trying to rape me and am extremely smart and aware of things I hope this helps u speritial wise and mind wise

well hello young man thank you for your response and I hate you are having to go thru what you are going thru. I honestly do not believe this is a pedophile sexual situation but I do feel that my ex and her daughter are overbonded and have stepped across into some very dysfunctional codependent behaviors and even if I try to speak with her about it she just gets mad and thinks Im being jealous and ridiculous. I did have to step off, how do you help a parent that is this entrenched in such behavior, there is no help online anywhere. I bet this goes on more than people would like to admit and I am just bringing some very uncomfortable issues to the surface. thank you, God bless. Take care of yourself.

Thank you sir. It sounds like you need to get your ex and her daughter some help though. God bless you.