Hello! I am allergic to certain chemicals and I read about a procedure called naet that can successfully eliminate any allergy. Is this true? What does this procedure look like? Thank you in advance!

Hello! I have been asking the same questions before I started with naet, so it will be my pleasure to tell you more about it. First, you will be tested using a special computerized allergy testing machine called NAET®ER (but you can choose not to), or by muscle response testing. After the testing is done, the practitioner will then treat specific acupuncture points on your back using fairly strong acupressure either by hands or with a pressure device while you are holding the allergen in your palm and touching the sample with the pads of your fingers several times. You will also receive acupressure or acupuncture needles at specific points on the front of the body. You will be asked to stay remain for 15-20 minutes in the office after the treatment. You will be tested again for the muscle strength with the allergen in your hand. This time, if the treatment is successful, your arm should remain strong against the practitioner’s pressure. You will have to wash your hands or rub them together for a minute. You will have to avoid this allergen for at least 25 hours. On your next visit, you will be tested for that allergen again, and if the allergen has not passed the test at least 80% while rechecking, the same allergen will be treated again alone.