Hello! Ever since I was a child, I have been suffering from pollen allergy. Every spring I would have problems with breathing and I wouldn’t feel well. Besides pollen I have problems with eggs also. I heard about this method for eliminating allergies. It sounds too good to be true. It is called naet. Has anybody heard of it before or even used it? Can you tell me more about it. Thank you!

It is so funny that my cousin has been telling me about this method two days ago. He also had problems with allergies and he started neat treatment a month ago. He gave me a pamphlet to read more about it. Here is what I found: naet is said to be , drug free, natural solution to eliminate allergies of all types and intensities using a blend of selective energy balancing, testing and treatment procedures from acupuncture/acupressure, allopathy, chiropractic, nutritional, and kinesiological disciplines of medicine. In this technique, one allergen is treated at a time. . If you are not severely immune deficient, you may need just one treatment to desensitize one allergen. . Basic essential nutrients are treated during the first few visits. Chemicals, environmental allergens, vaccinations, immunizations, etc. are treated after completing about ten basic essential nutrients. NAET® can successfully eliminate adverse reactions to egg, milk, peanuts, penicillin, aspirin, mushrooms, shellfish, latex, grass, ragweed, flowers, perfume, animal dander, animal epithelial, make-up, chemicals, cigarette smoke, pathogens, heat, cold, other environmental agents. I haven’t read pollen, but when you find a practitioner in your area; s/he may explain more to you.