Hello.

The other day, I was just passing by my aunt’s house when I saw my aunt coming back home from the grocery store. It’s been a while since I last saw her before that, but I was very surprised by her weight now. She is enormous. I bet she has at least 60 extra pounds.

I told her she must start following some diet program if she wants to remain healthy. She said she is already decided to try Cortisol Connection diet.

Honestly I’ve never heard of this diet before, but I wanted to be supportive so I told her I heard of it and that it will certainly help her.

Can anybody tell me does this diet promote the use weight loss supplements?

Well, this diet does not promote using weight loss supplements, but adding a well-balanced multivitamin or mineral supplement maybe wouldn’t be a bad idea. I think this can improve the effects of the Cortisol Connection Diet in many ways. Maybe this doesn’t lead directly to weight loss, but adding  vitamins and minerals can help in controlling blood-sugar. And not only that, it would also provide some very important nutrients that are essential for cortisol control. And as we all know, cortisol control leads to a certain weight loss. Antioxidants are also very important for our health so those multivitamins should also include them too. 

Thank you so much.

My aunt actually gave up this diet, she started following it for a day or two and then she decided to quit it since it was, as she said, ‘’too demanding’’ for her. She says she is about to start following another one next week. Honestly, I don’t see that happening soon. And she is really obese now, I am a bit afraid for her health.

Anyway, I decided to start with this diet so your information is useful to me. Thank you again. I will  take all those vitamin supplements and I will make sure to consult with my doctor about it.