Hello, I am 45 years old and I am having constant problems with my menopausal symptoms. Sweating and mood changes I can take, but depression is really something I am not prepared to deal with. And before turning to the standard western medicine, I would like to try something else, a bit more natural and less artificial. Can ayurveda help me? Is there an expiration date for ayurvedic medicine?

Well, there is an expiration date for everything. For example, your muscles will be strong as long as you exercise. This also goes for the classic medication. When the therapy is done, the curative effect is gone too. So, if you apply ayurvedic medicine, which will be helpful but only for the period of the applying. But, that method will be harmless if you continue practicing it, and helpful too. On the other hand, you cannot take meds once the therapy is gone, that can only hurt you.

Ayurvedic preparations do help to control menopausal symptoms. The expiry date will be usually 2 years from the date of manufacture.