I know several my friend who had different sort of health problems and they solved it by using treatments of Ayurvedic medicine. As I am very interested to find how I may train Ayurvedic medicine I would like to know where I can find people who may teach me this ancient Indian medicine. Are there any schools or classes I may attend? And how I may contact them?

Several years ago it was very hard to find someone who may teach you basics of Ayurvedic medicine. Usually you would have to wait for some time till some Ayurvedic practitioner came from India and even than he would organize several seminars which were not so useful. Now there are many sources of Ayurvedic medicine around us. You may choose if you want to attend some classes or if it is more suitable you may find some instructions on the internet. Also there are some sites which are offering on line education about Ayurvedic medicine.